This release brings a number of updates for compliance with major retailers, enhanced customization for order flow, and other quality of life updates.
- The PTI Label UPC/PLU has been updated for compliance with Walmart and Sam’s Club. The Style setting and the Equiv Factor now calculate case count. A black bar has been added above the GTIN barcode. Date code and Voice Pick Code are now separated in the bottom right.
- There is now a column on the inventory report for commodity, which is hidden by default. To see this column, enter user settings modify column display to show the commodity column.
- There is now a flag on the commodity to show if it is produce or not.
- Additional filters have been added to the Dashboard.
Previous Update Notes
- FIFO – This used to be a customer setting. It is now a setting that you set per locations. This allows loading inventory at one location and loading with FIFO at another.
- There is now a grower filter on the inventory report.
- A user permission has been added to limit who can undump inventory from the Source Board.
- The repack report may now be split out by size to show recovery by size.